Our Product Line
There are 14 Quality Products in our line.
We are GREEN!
Environmentally Safe Products Made With Natural Ingredients!
Our Products Will Not Harm People, Animals, Plants or Grass!
This is very important to Consumers and Contractors who do not want to work with or be exposed to hazardous chemicals.
We offer a complete line of 14 specialty products for both interior and exterior applications:
- Attics, Basements & Crawlspaces Mold Removal and Prevention
- New Construction Mold Prevention: For Framing, Studs & Drywall
- HVAC Systems, Ducts & Coils Cleaning and Mold Prevention
- Fogging Products For Stripping Air of Pollen, Mold Spores, Pollution, VOC’s and Residual Chemicals
- Interior Surface Cleaning and Mold Prevention For The Whole Home, Including Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Carpet Cleaners & Stain Removers
- Exterior Cleaning: Woods, Decks, Concrete, Roofing, Siding
- Safe Mold & Mildew Removal from Clothing, Bedding & Linens
- Natural Insecticide – Environmentally Safe
All of our Products are available in ready to use liquid form.
Some are available in liquid concentrates, enabling you to bottle and sell under your own brand!
Some are available in powder form.
Both concentrate and powder forms make it easier and lighter to move around quantities of product, required on job sites. They also reduce freight costs.
There are multiple customers and markets for our products.
In addition to residential customers–your friends, family, neighbors, etc–who can benefit from all of these products, particularly the cleaning ones, you can also market and sell these products to business owners in the following industries:
- Disaster Restoration and Mold Removal Companies;
- HVAC Companies;
- Pest Control Companies;
- House Washing Companies;
- Deck and Fence Pressure Washing Companies;
- Residential and Commercial Cleaning Companies; and
- Carpet Cleaning Companies
To understand the potential, do a quick search on Google for some of the industries above and you will realize how many potential customers there are in your area…the potential is truly limitless! Your hardest decision, which customers should I approach first! 🙂